Sunday, August 26, 2007

Questions of Interest

I’ve received several questions regarding the 2003 Suzuki SV650S over the past couple of days and am going to post them here so others will have access to the same information.

Q1) Is the silver an original Suzuki SV color?

A1) Yes, the bike is the original factory color.

Q2) Has the bike had the SV fuel tank recall completed?

A2) Yes, the recall was completed last year when the fuel tank was replaced by the local dealer.

Q3) What is the status of the title?

A3) The title is clear, i.e., in my name and with no lien.

Q4) Is it currently registered? If yes, until when?

A4) The registration is current through 10/22 of this year.

Q5) Does it need any immediate maintenance or repair?

A5) All maintenance is current and there are no repairs outstanding.

Q6) Which items are not or may not "be legal"

A6) I believe everything is legal, there are settings on the turn signal relay that may not be but it has a "normal" setting.

Q7) Are you available to show it in the evenings during the week or anytime on the weekends?

A7) I am happy to arrange a time to show the Suzuki SV650S that is convenient for both parties, please contact me to schedule an appointment.

Q8) What forms of payment will you accept?

A8) I will accept cash or cashiers checks from a bank, I will not accept personal checks or PayPal.

Q9) Why are you selling the 2003 Suzuki SV650S?

A9) I am contemplating a Harley Davidson Nightster. I know it is a bit cliche (okay a lot cliche) but I've reached the point in my riding where comfortable cruising is more important than a great handling bike.

Q10) I'm on the short side 5' 6" or less, will the Suzuki SV be comfortable for me?

A10) Yes, I'm 5' 6" and I am able to place both feet flat with the lowered seat. The bike also has adjustable links that are currently in the stock position but can be used to drop the SV another 2 inches. I have the stock seat for taller riders.

Q11) How many miles are on this bike?

A11) About 3,085 (may go up if I get a ride or two in before selling).

I will update this list with additional questions as they are received. Thank you all for your interest.

No comments: